New Vendor Management Solutions from WolfPAC
As companies continue to grow and expand their operations, establishing a well-structured vendor management program is more critical than ever.
This step will not only help ensure that you get the best value for your money. It also helps protect your business from potential risks and compliance issues.
We’re excited to announce the availability of two new vendor management solutions to help you meet this challenge:
- Our new Virtual Vendor Management Officer (vVMO) Service
- WolfPAC’s new integration with Security Scorecard.
These vendor management solutions improve automation and provide more visibility into your key vendors. That way, you can spend more time managing your program with the necessary data.
1.) WOLF’S VIRTUAL VENDOR MANAGMENET SERVICE
Our third-party risk management expert will assist with every step of the vendor management lifecycle, including:
- Reviewing your program,
- Conducting risk assessments,
- Regulatory adherence, and
- Creating a new vendor management policy from the ground up.
Wolf’s expert can join your management and leadership meetings to provide third-party expertise when it counts.
2.) WOLFPAC’S SECURITY SCORECARD INTEGRATION
This new functionality is now available to customers using WolfPAC’s Third-Party Risk Management module. We’ve partnered with this vendor to provide in-depth cybersecurity scores on any vendor in your inventory. You can also use this new functionality to send security questionnaires to your vendors for them to complete and upload supporting documentation.
Want to learn more about these new vendor management solutions?
- Contact Brian Connolly to learn more about Security Scorecard
- Contact Lisa Spampinato to inquire about Virtual Vendor Management
- Attend our product training webinar on February 23rd at 2 PM
- Read our recent blog post on the Security Scorecard Integration