(Product Training) How to Leverage WolfPAC’s FedLine, Ransomware, and Cybersecurity Assessment Tools
It’s no secret that cybercrime is a major threat to your organization.
Attacks are becoming more frequent, sophisticated, and difficult to detect. As a result, it’s almost impossible to win this battle alone! In response, we continue to deliver new optional add-ons that help you address emerging cyber threats and related compliance requirements.
Please join us on May 11th at 3 pm for a deep dive into three of our most popular (and powerful) sub-modules:
- WolfPAC’s Automated FedLine Assurance Assessment solution,
- The new Ransomware Self-Assessment tool, and
- Our Cybersecurity Assessment tool (CAT).
What to Expect: WolfPAC’s Senior Client Experience Manager, Brian Connolly, and Senior Client Experience Analyst, Erick Germain, will conduct this live training session.
Join us to:
- Experience how easy it is to log in to the WolfPAC platform and use these tools to complete your assessments.
- See how our reporting functionality can save you time and money and help you identify and communicate threats to Executive Management and the Board.
- Gain insight into why it’s crucial to get started in these three areas and how your assessment results can guide your next steps.