Product Training: How to Leverage WolfPAC’s New Climate Vulnerability Assessment
Introducing WolfPAC’s Climate Vulnerability Assessment
Climate change brings new threats to our organizations beyond just weathering storms and floods. Transitioning to a low carbon economy brings additional reputation, strategic, and liquidity threats as well.
Understanding the top climate threats, if your controls are keeping you safe, and how to monitor for emerging climate change-related threats is how you identify and keep your organization safe from all these threats.
Are you prepared? How do you know?
WolfPAC can help! Our new climate vulnerability assessment is the perfect way to get started! As part of your overall ESG program, this offering will:
- Identify the high-risk climate threats for your organization,
- Document strength of controls,
- Uncover areas where controls need to be enhanced, and
- Guide you to what the best Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) would be to monitor for emerging risks.
Please join us on Thursday, March 16, at 2 PM eastern for a live training session conducted by Wolf & Company’s ERM subject matter expert, Randy Marsicano.
What to expect:
- Experience how efficient it is to log in to the WolfPAC platform and complete your assessment.
- See how the reporting tools can help you identify and communicate climate-related threats to Executive Management and the Board.
- Gain insights into why it’s crucial to get started now and how the results of the assessment can guide your next steps.
More about our Climate Vulnerability Assessment:
Global sustainability challenges due to storms, floods, rising sea levels, flooded farmlands, and greenhouse gas reduction costs introduce new risk factors that may threaten your organization’s continuity.
As a result, climate change’s current and future impact is likely far more significant than we may ever realize. Has your organization taken any action to address this emerging threat or reviewed the recommendations from (TCFD) Task Force on Climate-Related Disclosures?
WolfPAC’s new climate vulnerability assessment is the perfect way to get started! This new solution is designed to help your organizations to disclose climate-related risks and opportunities more effectively through your existing reporting processes.
Our new offering is a crucial component of Wolf & Company’s groundbreaking ESG initiative. That’s because performing a climate risk vulnerability assessment is the fundamental element of climate change awareness and mitigating the indirect effects caused by the market’s response to variability.
Want to learn more about how we can help your organization define its top climate threats and gauge the effectiveness of controls implemented? Please visit our website or contact a member of WolfPAC Solutions Group today.