Mike is a Principal and the Director of the Virtual Risk Management group where he’s responsible for leading the strategic direction. He actively participates in many of the group’s client engagements including Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), ESG, Virtual CRO, board training, and others for banks, credit unions, fintech firms, and professional service organizations. With over 25 years in the banking and technology industries, he has extensive knowledge in strategic planning, corporate governance, technology strategy, and fintech management issues. Mike also regularly presents strategy and ERM trends and techniques at conferences and for industry professionals.
Mike is an avid extreme adventurer, enjoying snowboarding, rock climbing, and acting as a high mountain alpine guide. When not fulfilling his role as a “soccer dad,” he tries to convince his teenage children that mom is really going ice climbing on the family vacation.
- New Jersey Bankers ERM Committee
- Western Bankers ERM Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Syracuse University
- Master of Business Administration from Babson College
- Certificate in Strategy & Innovation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology